Lots of interesting stuff:
- Create a Map UI
- Find a location using the Location API (and display it on a map)
- Update that location
- Collect location information through map interactions
- Create a Route with a list of geocoordinates
- Download maps for offline use
- Simple Speech-to-Text implementation
- Simple Text-to-Speech implementation
- Find all the Speech Voices and Speech Recognizers available on your phone (multiple language support)
Interesting download implementation using HttpWebRequest and AddRange to provide progression:
Remark: yield syntax should be taken into account by C# when dealing with yielding Iterators (yield*). This have already been exercice by Matthieu Mezil with Roselyn in C# compiler improvements.
We’re now waiting for WPF to becomes Open Source.
Include installed Framework detection and installation samples for ClickOnce, InstalShiled and Wix.