AsyncFriendlyStackTrace try to remove async related stuff from stack traces generated by async code: aelij/AsyncFriendlyStackTrace.
Tasks are made of:
- LogonTrigger (can include a specific user by name or SID),
- RegistrationTrigger (auto trigger after self regsitration),
- SessionStateChangeTrigger (“connecting or disconnecting locally or remotely, or locking or unlocking the session”)
- and every time specific triggers.
- ComHandlerAction (“It allows the task to execute and In-Proc COM server object that implements the ITaskHandler interface”).
I agree upon The Reactive Manifesto.
Source: The Bait and Switch PCL Trick
I was sure I’ve already blog about it but, apparently, it’s not the case. This post is about a trick to use PCL: you provides a fake implementation in PCL and real implementations, using platform dependent code, for each supported platforms. Then you combine all this implementations in one nuget package.
Doing this way, this nuget package is usable in PCL but fake implementation will never be used. This trick is based on the fact that final application is never PCL and that nuget rules will provides the more specific variant.
Best source of information on DWM: Browse by Tags – Greg Schechter’s Blog – Site Home – MSDN Blogs.
News from my corner of the Visual Studio Project & Build team, programming tips, and solutions to common programming issues.
I was searching SO for just invert boolean property in Binding. Converter solution often seems overwhelming.
Interesting solution discovered when digging into SO questions: /DynamicExpresso.
Textual expressions are evaluated to lambda, global variables can be access from interpreter context, parameters can be set during lambda generation.
A Taste of Roselyn in only 58 KB!