Bored of creating dialog layout for simple data entry? WpfMaterialForms can generate them from a simple DOM called Schema:
- CaptionSchema for setting caption,
- MultiSchema for multiple schema,
- StringSchema for string value in an editbox ,
- BooleanSchema for … boolean value through a switch,
- IntegerSchema for int value,
- DateSchema, TimeSchema for what is obvious,
- NumberRangeSchema for int value through a slider,
- CommandSchema for command handling (button click for example),
- ProgressSchema for handling progression (including multistep),
- SelectionSchema for selecting into a combobox,
- SelectionSchema for selecting a file through an OpenFileDialog.
Each Schema contains key (internal id), name, description, icon reference/visibility and validation/error mechanism and is in charge of creating its view (Schema acts as DataContext for this UserControl).
Default view exhibits a clear designe based on WPF/MahApps and MaterialDesignThemes.